Probate Issues & Proceedings
Estate or Probate Administration is typically necessary to make certain that the terms of your Will and Estate Planning documents are followed and given legal force and effect. An attorney can assist your Executor or other personal representative in understanding Probate Court procedure and administering the assets of your estate property and cost effectively.
Attorneys at Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C. can assist your personal representative in implementing your estate plan in the following ways:
- The appointment of a personal representative
- The preparation of all documents to be filed with the Probate Court
- The collection, inventorying, and safeguarding of your assets
- The valuation and appraisal of your property
- The payment of debts of the Estate, including the sale of property, if necessary
- The appointment of Guardians for Minors or Incompetent individuals
- The distribution of your assets to your beneficiaries
- We can also assist your trustees in the proper administration of any trust that are established.