Serving Clients Since 1978
Whether you are faced with a potential litigation matter, or have questions about your legal rights and want to review your options on any legal issue, our attorneys are here to help. If you suffer from a personal injury resulting from a car accident or work injury, are contemplating suing an individual or company for breach of contract, or have a landlord/tenant or marital dispute, our office can assist you in handling your important legal claim including, if necessary, preparing and filing all necessary legal paperwork to prosecute your case. In addition, we also have vast experience in defending clients who have been sued by others.
Our attorneys can assist you in all legal matters, including the following:
- Divorce & Family Law: including divorce, custody, child support, civil union agreements, modification of past orders, Guardian ad Litem appointments, and all other family cases.
- Business Law: including matter related to entity formation, corporate governance, business transactions, and special considerations for family-owned businesses.
- Injury Law: including personal injury matters related to car, motorcycle or boat accidents, wrongful death, Worker’s Compensation claims, and other injury cases.
- Real Estate & Construction Law: including residential and commercial matters related to planning and development, purchase and sales agreements, landlord/tenant disputes, tax abatement, and other real estate and construction cases.
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning: including the preparation of wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, and guardianship matters.
- Retail & Commercial Collections: including all collections matters related to medical collections, business collections, and creditor bankruptcy matters.
- Employment Law: including review of corporate handbooks and employment contracts, and handling of wrongful termination and other employment dispute matters.
- General Civil Litigation: including representation in state and federal courts in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, state courts in Vermont, and administrative and local government boards.
- Mediation & Arbitration: including all forms of alternative dispute resolution.