Serving Clients Since 1978
Welts, White & Fontaine, PC is Nashua, New Hampshire’s largest law firm. We have attorneys experienced in a wide range of practice areas, from personal injury and family law to breach of contract litigation and estate planning.
We offer clients dual benefits. We have the experience, reputation, and resources of a larger law firm, but are small enough to offer affordable representation and personal attention. We encourage you to contact us if you have questions or would like to discuss your legal matter. We look forward to talking with you.
Our Nashua attorneys can assist you in a wide variety of practice areas, including the following:
- Divorce & Family Law: including divorce, custody, child support, civil union agreements, modification of past orders, Guardian ad Litem appointments, and all other family cases.
- Personal Injury Law: including personal injury matters related to car accidents, wrongful death, Worker’s Compensation claims, and other injury cases.
- Business Law: including matter related to entity formation, corporate governance, business transactions, and special considerations for family-owned businesses.
- Real Estate & Construction Law: including residential and commercial matters related to planning and development, purchase and sales agreements, landlord/tenant disputes, tax abatement, and other real estate and construction cases.
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning: including the preparation of wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, will contests, and guardianship matters.
- Retail & Commercial Collections: including all collections matters related to medical collections, business collections, and creditor bankruptcy matters.
- General Civil Litigation: including representation in state and federal courts in New Hampshire for a variety of commercial and personal disputes for both plaintiffs and defendants
- Criminal Defense: including motor vehicle violations, DUI charges in MA and NH, facing drug crime charges, and cyber and internet crimes defense.