Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
NH Estate Planning Attorneys
Our firm recognizes the importance of individuals, married or unmarried couples, or families to be able to decide where and how their accumulated wealth and assets may be distributed at the end of their life. Accordingly, we take into account your personal objectives and the law in preparation of legal documents to pass on your property after your passing in the most effective and efficient manner.
Additionally, New Hampshire’s very favorable trust and tax laws create a very favorable environment for the preparation of Asset Protection Trusts for higher new worth individuals and families.
Attorneys at Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C. can assist you with the preparation of the following:
- Wills, Advanced Directives, Revocable Living Trusts
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial Affairs
- Medicaid Consultation and Planning
- Guardianship in cases involving incapacity
- New Hampshire Irrevocable Asset Protection Trusts
- Trust administration and Probate
Please download and complete the CLIENT INFORMATION SHEET and submit it to the attorney prior to the scheduled conference, either by facsimile or by mail, if possible. This allows the attorney to be better prepared for your appointment and ultimately saves time and legal costs.