Worker’s Compensation Attorney
If you have been injured while at work, you may be entitled to receive various forms of compensation including payment of your medical expenses, lost wages, your permanent injury or loss to the body part injured, vocational services to help you find a new job, reimbursement for mileage, cost of injury adjustments, etc.
However, to be eligible to receive worker’s compensation benefits, you must be an employee of the company, and you must be injured while you are at work. You are entitled to treat with a doctor of your choosing. You are not required to see doctors chosen by your employer or their insurance company. This is important. Your doctor must provide a medical expert report that indicates that in his or her expert opinion your injuries are a result of a work related accident.
If you feel that you qualify to receive worker’s compensation benefits, please contact our office to discuss:
- Our firm and our experience and expertise in handling work injury cases
- Your eligibility to receive benefits
- The type of benefits to which you might be entitled. Whether there may be a right to pursue another party for your injuries (third party claim)
- Our Representation of you at Hearings
- Our fee arrangement for your case
- Additional benefits to which you might be entitled
- Permanent Impairment Awards
- Lump Sum Settlements and/or Weekly or Indemnity Benefits
- Reimbursement of Medical Expenses
We assure you that all communications with our office will be held in the strictest confidence and will be handled quickly, efficiently and with discretion. Please contact our office to schedule a free initial consultation.