Nashua Family Law Attorneys
At Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C. we have a team of lawyers, paralegals, and support staff that have many years of experience in handling divorce, custody, and family law matters. The practice of family law should be client-driven and client centered. We provide our clients with cost effective advice and representation based upon the goals of the client and what is in your best interest.
In that regard, we will represent your interest in a way that achieves the best possible result. We have represented clients in large, complicated divorces and custody battles, clients in smaller divorces, post divorce matters, court order modifications, and other less contentious family law matters such as adoptions, guardianships, and conservatorships. We will tailor our mode of representation to the best interest of your case. We can represent your interest aggressively with great detail and thoroughness in larger, more complicated and contentious divorce cases. Our lawyers and staff are always cognizant of the need to try and settle smaller, less contentious matters but with an excellent and fair result.
Attorneys at our firm are available to assist clients in the following family law matters:
- Divorce & Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation Rights
- Child Support
- Modification of Existing Court Orders with respect to Custody, Visitation, Child Support and Alimony
- Division of Real Estate
- An Equitable Division of Personal Property, including Stocks and Retirement Accounts
- Obtaining and Enforcing Restraining Orders
- Guardianships of Children
- Grandparents Visitation Rights
- Adoption and Surrogacy
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Guardian ad Litem