NH Divorce Attorneys
Considering a divorce? Confused about your legal rights and obligations at the end of a marriage? The New Hampshire law firm of Welts, White & Fontaine P.C. can help you navigate the complex issues of the divorce process and protect your legal rights.
Going through a divorce is an unpleasant process that can be incredibly stressful, frustrating and overwhelming. Having an attorney on your side to help you work out agreements between partners, even when these revolve around highly emotional or complex issues, will allow you to relieve some of the stress of the situation and know that your rights are being protected.
Some of the complex situations we handle regularly include:
- Custody rights & Parent’s Rights & Responsibilities
- Family estate planning for divorce clients, including changes to living wills, trusts, and guardianship agreements
- Issues of cruelty & abuse, domestic violence, serious injury to health and reason
- Irreconcilable differences
- Prenuptial agreement disputes
- Dissolution of civil unions
Our lawyers will work with you to reach the best possible agreement for your situation, and will work to help you through the case with as little stress and interruption to your daily life as possible.