A message to our clients
All of us at Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C. are here for you.
We know you have so much to take care of – your family, your business, your pets, your taxes, and so much more. We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on us to be here for you.
Together, we can take steps to help isolate and stop the spread of this virus.
Although we love seeing you and shaking your hand, it’s not the best practice right now.
Here’s our plan:
We will be open during normal modified business hours of 8:30 TO 5:00 with some changes to delivery of information/documents, meetings and payment. Our attorneys and most of our staff are working remotely but are conducting business as usual providing prompt and zealous representation of our clients.
- We will be asking any new or existing clients who request a meeting to consider doing it via Zoom webinars, Skype or by phone.
- We will request that each completed document be emailed or mailed to you, rather than having it picked up in person. We will also mail any original documents or records that you request back rather than having it picked up in person.
- Invoices can be paid over the phone with a debit or credit card.
- We are making sure our offices are safe. This means extra daily cleaning for the safest environment.
- Health and safety are our top priority. We are taking care of our employees so they can take care of you. This includes offering secure remote work from home opportunities so that nobody must leave their child or come to work sick.
If there is anything we can do to assist you during this challenging time, please send us a message through our website, e-mail us, or call us at (603) 883-0797. Thank you and stay safe and healthy!
Michael Fontaine, Jack White and everyone at Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C.