NH Business Law Attorneys
The lawyers at Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C. focus on representing closely held businesses and their principles, serving as general counsel and trusted advisors. Our business department combines broad business and legal experience to provide cost effective, creative and targeted advice to start ups and small to medium sized businesses. For businesses too small to have in-house counsel, we also serve as general counsel able to handle most legal problems at a reasonable rate.
We offer a unique level of service to your business: a full support staff of paralegals to administer and manage ongoing needs, and a direct line of contact with your attorney. We have developed business and professional relationships in a variety of practice areas and disciplines. If a particular matter requires an attorney or another professional with very specific expertise, we are happy to help you find an appropriate specialist. Our goal is to help you succeed.
Our Business Department can assist you in all legal matters, including the following:
- Entity choice and formation (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, corporation)
- Advising on matters with tax implications
- Drafting or review of all business and shareholder contracts of all types
- Agreements among owners (buy sell agreements)
- Business disputes and dissolution (including non-compete and non-solicitation issues)
- Family-owned business matters (including transfers to the next generation)
- Business transactions (asset and stock sales, mergers, and liquidations)
- Corporate and LLC “formalities” and housekeeping (including managing corporate books, preparing minutes, etc.)